Spread the love
Ummm…. No. Not even close.
Consider these stats:
- Messages are five times more likely to be read via email than on Facebook. -Radicati
- Email acquires 40 times more new customers than Twitter or Facebook -McKinsey
- Your content will be shared with your email followers three times more than any other visitors. -QuickSprout
- 92% of all adults online use email, and 61% use it on any given day. –Pew Research
- Targeted and segmented emails account for generating 58% of all revenues. –DMA
Email open rates are highest when a company sends two emails monthly. –Database Marketing Institute
Read more here:
Impellium is an online media company focussed on personal and business growth strategies for home business owners and lifestyle entrepreneurs.
Latest posts by impellium (see all)
- A Starving Crowd is Your Path to Wealth - September 12, 2019
- 7 Deadly Sins of Online Copywriting - September 7, 2019
- How To Repurpose Your Blog Content For Social Media - September 6, 2019